Entry to Raffle for Gem State Comic Con
This is for entry into the raffle for 2 tickets to Gem State ComicCon on Saturday, April 4th, 2020.
By purchasing an entry, you agree to the following:
- You may purchase as many entries to the raffle as you wish. Each entry at $2.00 USD is for the chance to win a pair of tickets. Scramble City Comics encourages all players to purchase entries responsibly.
- Purchases into the raffle are NON-REFUNDABLE. Purchases are for a CHANCE to win, NOT a guarantee to win the raffle. Odds of winning are solely based on the number of entries into the raffle.
- There is only one prize in this raffle, the prize will not be split between multiple winners. However, what you choose to do with the tickets after winning and accepting the prize is at your discretion. Scramble City Comics will hold no liability for the decisions and actions of the winner and what they choose to do with the tickets once they have received them.
- Scramble City Comics will hold no liability for any issues that may arise that prevent the winner from attending, including sickness, weather, work schedules, accidents or acts of nature/God.
- This is for Idaho Residents, or for people who are expected to visit Idaho at the time of the Convention.
- We ask that you notify us immediately if you are unable to attend, at which time we can discuss transferring the prize to either a person of your choosing who can attend or a new winner to be selected.
- We will mail the tickets to the winner, if they are outside of Twin Falls, ID. Any winner who is selected in Twin Falls we ask that you pick up the tickets in person.
- Tickets are valued at approx $35.00 USD each.
- The raffle will start on 2/21/20 and will be open for entry till 11:59 PM on 3/20/20 MST. We will draw and announce the winner on Facebook on 3/21/20, via a live session. We will also post the winner's name on our Facebook page, at which time the winner will need to contact us in order to arrange pick up the prize, including information to mail the prize if needed.